Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Who's Steve Buscemi?

For years a longstanding question of mine keeps coming up - Who's Steve Buscemi?  The name rings a bell, and it should, he's been in enough things -- but I could never put a face to it.  Yes yes, despite Cheese colleagues here telling me he's pretty 'unique' looking....."Steve Buscemi-looking" doesn't really help.

But after all this time, I think I finally started to remember what he looked like and who he is.  And good timing too, as a few videos popped up recently that will cement the memory in my cerebral cortex. Check out the vids after the jump.


First there's this: The Many Deaths of Steve Buscemi.  Apparently, not only has he been in a bunch of movies, but he's always getting killed off.



Then, as fate would have it, Buscemi shows up as the host of Saturday Night Live this past weekend!  SNL clips are usually locked down in Fortress Rockefeller, but there's a Digital Short around for now -- and it's a good one, right up our alley - Batman!



So that's that -- think I'll remember who he is from now on.  And if I don't, I can always look under our fridge where a picture colleagues posted to try and show me fell years ago and was lost to the dust like one of the Many Deaths you can see above.

No comments:

Post a Comment